Wednesday 18 June 2014

FMP

I started my FMP off by looking into expressing how our generation of people are nowadays.Stereotypes,bullying,feeling invisible,fakery,celebrities etc.I searched and searched into different ideas and artist and tried out different things.This was when i was focused into expressionism art and protest art.
The idea i was hooked on was the "ideal" beauty,fakery,and how us females have to look and have to do to be "pretty".At first i looked into Barbie dolls that are for young girls to grow up with and make them think that thats what you have to look like.As i got more into it i looked into makeup,the chemicals behind it.Plastic surgery became one of my ideas and played with that idea for most of my FMP.
I then thought "what else to women feel they have to do for society to like them"...Anorexia.
I researched and found some great ideas on what i could do and as i am very into fashion id love to make a piece to relate to anorexia but also express what im trying to put across about girls and society nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment