Thursday 26 March 2015

Parade Project

Thursday 26/03/15

Targets:
As my subject area is based around fashion,I'm working towards either a garment or an accessory.
My ideas are up in their at the minute, but today have thought about my design process, what theme i am wanting to do etc. Today i have chosen to look at traditional futuristic, which is basically where I've designed traditional, old fashioned skirts and making it look futuristic in some way, i thought of a way to make the skirt look like a cube or some sort of shape. That lead me to look into shapes and i looked at making a garment which is in a traditional old fashioned style form, I'm thinking maybe a long cape or a traditional chinese hanfu, but the print of the fabric is going to be white with all different shapes including odd tetris shapes in all different bright vibrant colours.
Next step :
working with the fabric pens,make some samples of the vibrant shapes print on fabric.
more design work
research into - traditional clothing (chinese hanfu)/pattern cutting
                     - futuristic/shapes/vibrant patterns/prints
                     - traditional ways of printing,fabric printing(screen printing,lino printing)




No comments:

Post a Comment