Thursday 14 May 2015

T-SHIRT DRESS

As I'm focusing on the 60s and relating my work to pop art and the 60s fashion but bringing it into our modern life..

a popular fashion for both genders today is t-shirts, and in the 60s popular fashion for women was the revolution of wearing short dresses.
Ive noticed tshirt dresses becoming popular again now in the industry as its a nice cool and comfy little piece to throw on, and i wish to bring this style into my work. My merch will mostly be on tshirt dresses and hopefully work towards different items too..


 fashion icon - twiggy


existing products.



Moschino at the milan catwalk..

My first initial tshirt designs..


The text 'pOp CulT' isn't big enough..
Id like to try and get the black background out and just have marilynn monroe and the dots and try it in different colours..

 The image now seems too small.
Other tshirt design ideas...







No comments:

Post a Comment