Wednesday 24 June 2015

Final exhibition

Okay, so my exhibition I started by displaying my images clearly and mounted them up. I planned to have my images, and my designs and maybe  cool background I could paint on the wall. But I had quite abit too much space to just have that it didn't draw people's attention. 
As my final project idea is based on Roy Lichtenstein dots and paint splatters. I thought it would be fun for the people viewing the exhibition to have a go themselves to splat on the walls, to make their own art.
With my splatted shirts I did added onto display.

This was where I looked back at it and thought back to my idea of creating 3 dimension dots.
I got a long piece of foam board, plenty of little pins and cotton buds, cutting them all in half and slotting them in the pins place in the board, so looking directly in front of them creates an effect of 3D ben-day dots.









So finally the T shirt came, and unfortunately not what I intended on firstly as I would have preferred the image to be slightly bigger/stretched and it ends at an awkward place on the body.



Even though I wanted it to be a t shirt dress so bad I just knew the image wasn't right for a t shirt dress, unless it was enlarged maybe.





So I messed around with it a little and decided to make it into a cemi crop top tee.This balanced out the image and made the tee look ten times better. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment