Tuesday 16 June 2015

POPCULT




In the old edited photo there was some creamy yellow lurking around the image so i went on selective colour,selected white and took out all the unwanted colours and it looked much better..







This picture i got from the photoshoot is just what i wanted and imagined.An awesome action shot of paint splattered on eleanor wearing a white tee.I personally picked the colours light blue,black and there was yellow but this was before we splattered the yellow on to it i just couldn't resist not using this photo.When i say 'we' by the way,i got my college friends to help and have fun splatting eleanor :)

After editing it looked even better,rather than having just an image id made on illustrator i now have something real,effective to put in my illustrator designs..so i went on to add some light blue dots to contrast with the blue on the image and lowered the opacity and i loved it..
then adding the logo in the bottom left corner just made it look that little more professional and bold.




















after looking through my designs and reassessing who it is for,what my target audience is it didn't really work for me.
I like the designs but this last one is pixelated.I need to reevaluate if i want it to look pixelated or not so i can make it more obvious and out there.









No comments:

Post a Comment